Friday, November 12, 2010

Last day on the road!

Thank goodness, trip over. I woke up the last day in Stuart and met these two cuties for breakfast. My mother-in-law and father-in-law never change. We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel and when we came out of the restaurant, guess who was eager to get home? Sophie at the wheel, impatient to get on the raod and be done. So I let her drive down to Key Largo. I figured, what's the worst that could happen? I'm the one who hit a truck!
I got downright giddy coming down the stretch to my beloved Fabulous Florida Keys. My rental house is sweet, the weather a lovely sunny 80 degrees and the girls are obviously relieved to be home at last. Just look at my porch. Actually "porch" isn't good enough. Perhaps veranda? Or lanai?
I am feeling such gratitude for being able to come back here and to such a beautiful place and can't wait to catch up with everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment