Sunday, November 21, 2010

In the Pink

I went to a Red Hat luncheon but I had to wear pink because I'm not old enough for red yet. Ha! Check out my cool chapeau. (I am so not good at taking my own picture) Big payoff from the luncheon: an extra ticket was available for Oliver Twist in Coral Gables this afternoon. Fun! So, then I was in Walgreens and picked up this snorkel and a pair of flip flops so I'm good to go. Check out Sophie, Come on in mom, the water's fine!
Seriously, a snorkel is great for swimming laps. I don't know why more people don't do it. Saves on wasted movements . . . like breathing. hmmmm  And, just one more picture today from the F.F.K. (that would be the Fabulous Florida Keys.) My BFF and I were at the Big Chill for lunch and saw this guy begging for french fries.




2 comments:

  1. Love the posts. Kinda Cloudy and misty here in Maine. Sophie knows how to kick back. Hey mom what about a nice Frosty Paws? Doggy ice cream.Have a great Turkey Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too! And no Frosty Paws for either of us - we're on a diet!!

    ReplyDelete