Monday, November 15, 2010

I was inordinately pleased with myself yesterday. I needed a work table for Miss Elna and look what I found at a yard sale. It's a nice wooden Pier One table - $10! I was told I needed a 4 millimeter allen wrench so I went to the hardware store, back to the yard sale, took the table apart, schlepped it home and put it back together. It's perfect and now I have a studio. Yay for me!
So, while I was putting the table together in this room right off the pool deck, I heard a splash. Uh oh. Crazy rears her furry head...Miss Sophie couldn't contain herself any longer and I'm surprised she lasted this long.
Meanwhile, three doors away, Lucy is chowing down garbage. I did not take a picture of this. Too busy yelling at her. Of course, it came back up with a vengence at about 3:30 this morning. Didn't take a picture of that either (you're welcome.) Gotta love those girls; never a dull moment.

1 comment: