Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Disappointed!!!


So, I told you about Winn Dixie and how excited I was to find a good grocery store. Well, I spotted these beauties in the freezer and got all excited. A taste of Maine. And, my favorite parts: the knuckles (and the claws as an added bonus!) So I splurged: 12 bucks! I let them thaw in the fridge and last night, feeling cozy with a fire in the fireplace, the wind howling outside and a good book, I sit down with a cracker, open the first knuckle, take out the meat (hmmmm looks a little dry), take that first bite, wait for that taste I've been anticipating and. . . yech!!! Gross! It tasted awful. 

Well, duh, what was I thinking?? When one is used to lobster fresh from the dock next door, well you get the idea.

Look at Sophie. She thinks they would taste just fine thank you very much!

anyhoo,

I have to figure out what to do with my Prius - the recall and all of that - but luckily last night, there was an ad on TV from my local Toyota dealer. He reassured us Toyota owners that the problem was "recognizable to the nekkid ahh."  oh my

3 comments:

  1. I just heard an Apple executive on the news whose Prius takes off on him sometime when he touches the cruise control. Up to 100 mph! He can stop it with the brake, though.
    Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that certainly wouldn't be visible to the nekkid ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Maybe he meant to bewayuh of them cruuuz cintrol buttons!

    ReplyDelete