Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I had to get up early for college this morning so I got to see the space station fly over. Way cool!



I took the camera to the beach yesterday afternoon so here are some shots of the beach and the girls.

     First of all, I just can't take the crowds! Honestly, I need my space. oh


The shelling here is really great. I have been searching for an intact sand dollar. I've seen huge pieces of them. Check the size of this piece. After a month-and-a-half of looking, I did find my first one yesterday but it was teeny. 


Here are the girls. Man, as soon as I whip out the camera, Sophie plants herself in front of me - the girl is a total ham. Here she is sitting in my shadow.

While Sophie spends her time in the water and posing for the camera, Lucy spends her time scavenging. Here she is after getting in trouble for eating a dead crab.  Yummm


This is sand layers. Cool, right?

2 comments: