Wednesday, February 24, 2010

After breakfast, I drove thru the warm rain out of the Keys.  Lots of driving today and mark the difference between Key Largo and Miami (cuh-raazy!)  (Even crazier that I took these pics thru the windshield while I was driving - gulp.)


So, I met my BFF Leslie and husband, Tom (sans lovely hairy cap, darn it - see a few entries back at the Fishing Club) for lunch at Trattoria Luna in, well, I'm not sure where, but the GPS got me there - someplace in south Miami or Kendall I think (food? fab!) Anyhoo, I got there a half hour early so I went into For Eyes and looked at glasses. Do I need them? Yup. Stay tuned 'cause I'll get them in a week or two and they are really really blue and bling-y and Italian. Oh yeeaaahhhhh. Awesome. 


* * *  
OK, so you are probably asking yourself, who is this incredibly handsome guy, right? Right? Well, this is hairdresser to the stars, (he does live in Hollywood so it must be true) Len Leon. And, my new friend and confidant. He is so smart and handsome and sweet and I just can't say enough about how much I like him.


But, I digress. Look at my new "do." Len is so awesome. He gave me a Keratin treatment and I will let you know how it works out but so far, I am loving it! Ok, Ok, I know I look tired here and I was, but he still made me look gooooood!

FRIZZ: Gone!!

Oh, and I have to say that I fell in love with his fabulous little retro house (same era as  my old place in Key Largo for those who've been there) so beautifully decorated, and I hope I can take pictures next time I'm there. Yes, Len?
* * * 

Just one more . . . 
Today was my last day of school. Here is my friend, Donna. She is so cute and funny and I am going to miss seeing her every Wednesday morning in Drawing Class.

 We totally have a good time and have pretty much reverted to junior high mentality ragging on the teacher and having lots of laughs. She is awesome.

(and look: still no frizz!)

1 comment: