Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am staying at the coolest hotel right in downtown Tallahassee. it has a big flat screen computer called "ice" on the desk with a touch screen. You can order a wake-up call, send a message to valet parking to have your car ready and order room service (all of which I have done) with a touch on the screen. It also has email, maps and directions, sightseeing, dining options, etc. Amazing. And it's not expensive - yay!

So, on the road I checked my cell phone and YES! I have service for the first time since mid-Decmeber. I had 25 messages and if anybody who left me a message is reading this, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you but I will start now as I'll be traveling for a few days and will have cell coverage - YES!  

So, back to the hotel. There is one HUGE drawback. They are having a meeting of republicans. So, lots of old white men in suits and women with too much make-up and product in their hair. Yuck! I went to the restaurant and was so turned off by the clientele, I came back to my room to have dinner with somebody intelligent - me!

No comments:

Post a Comment