Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Paula and her girls

So an early morning start on Monday when I met my friend, Paula, and her daughters for breakfast at 7am at the Key Largo Cafe, a fave breakfast place for years now. Oh. My. but these girls have a lot of energy for so early in the morning. Luckily, they serve a giant cup of cafe con leche (um, for me - not them.)

Mattie is an absolute doll and quite the polite little girl while Caroline is a crazy little munchkin. I knew she might be a handful when the wait person asked Paula if she wanted a highchair and Paula said oh no, she won't stay in it.  She kept Paula running the whole time while Mattie pretty much stayed seated and entertained me with a cool plastic penguin and his fish. Three pretty girls and I love them. If anybody reading this knows Paula, could they puhleeeeze help her get online and into the 21st century??

Here is Caroline "drinking" a cup of half & half (one of many) . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment