Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mystery Poop

So, today is the third day that I have discovered big seed-filled poop on my deck - and I'm talking four piles of it this morning! (Sorry to be so graphic this early in the morning but the output matches what two labrador retrievers uh output.) And, no it is definitely not from my dogs - unfortunately I am way too familiar with what theirs looks like.

Hey! Wait a minute! Does that make it a "poop deck?"  haha

Anyhoo, the weird thing is that my deck is a good 12 feet off the ground. So, no way it's those pesky armadillos. Raccoons? Would have to be an awfully big raccoon. And, no not human. It's a mystery.

And, no it was not that Asian gentleman, Hoo Flung Poo (that was for you, Todd.) It was definitely deposited there naturally.


???

2 comments:

  1. My guess would be raccoons. Sounds like what we find around here.

    ReplyDelete