Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaack

So, I was going to tell you about the new holiday which takes place on March 26th. It was going to be called Retail Therapy Day. But, I realize now that next year it will not even be a blip on the calendar so we'll call it a one time holiday. Anyhoo, the point is moot as I was able to restrain myself.   Here is what I almost bought last Thursday:

I did take this 30-foot beauty out for a test drive and, other than a few low hanging branches (Gary, the salesguy kept saying, you have to look up, look up!) I did a stellar job AND I enjoyed it quite a bit. I think something like this may be in my future. If you are in the market, this Lexington is a good buy and you can see the details here: http://www.rvconnections.com/SEARCHINVENTORY/tabid/26655/Show/View/RV/13036/2008-Class-B-Forest-River-Lexington.aspx


And this, showing remarkable restraint, is what I splurged on for the one time only holiday, Retail Therapy Day, on March 26, 2010.  Ta da

How cute is this little Springtime handbag by Fossil?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment