Sunday, March 14, 2010

My family and other animals . . .

Ok, here is Zia (that's me) with the love of my life (well, one of them - I have six of these grandbabies - sweeet), Genevieve. And, I must point out that I am wearing my brand new h&t glasses so check them out. Oh. And, still no frizz, baby! I am NOT going to point out Lucy washing Sophie's face, which has become quite the icky habit - a bit of senile dementia on Lucy's part, I fear . . .

Anyhoo, here is the little family hard at work on the ramparts. How cute is this?

 Mr. Seth is next and you can see he has pretty good balance although he is only walking when he darn well feels like it. You go, Sethers!
 Miss Genevieve, the one and only. 
And, of course, The Girls. What a perfectly lovely day. In the 60s' but sunny and just a happy happy day.


Well, except for Miss Sophie (taking a break here from digging) who, once again, has taken a nutty and decided she would rather live somewhere in the Indian Ocean.

This is cool. Check out where you would end up if you started digging like Sophie . . .

http://www.livephysics.com/ptools/dig-hole-through-earth.php

No comments:

Post a Comment