Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today was kind of a weird day

(And hello? why is weird spelled with the e before the i?)

Anyhoo, I started the day with yoga and not to offend anyone or anything, but two - not just one but two, mind you - of the ladies in my yoga class audibly farted. The teacher (who reminds me a lot of my good friend, Stacy, was very kind about it, saying oh it happens, etc.) And I appreciated the fact that nobody pretended it hadn't happened. But, after the second one, I thought what the heck is going on here. I said, I hope the rest of you don't feel like you have to join in. That didn't go over really well (but I thought it was pretty funny.)

It is so cold here and we have gale force winds and there is so much salt encrusted on my windows, I can barely see out. It's sort of like being on a ship.

The girls and I took a drive today and it was even more like being on a ship with my little car being batted around. We went to the car wash to get the salt and sand off and it is always entertaining to go thru a car wash with Lucy and Sophie. Great big eyes staring out the windows and you can just imagine what they're thinking . . . Lucy: oh my dog, this is the end . . . Sophie: let me out - must. be. in. the. water . . .

Long walk on the blow-y beach this afternoon while the girls cavorted (wearing my winter jacket, hat and gloves. Me, not them.)

Tomorrow, my beloved nephew, Josh comes for his Spring Break. I cannot wait to see his face.  I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. As always I am still reading the blog. Farting still puts a smile on my face. This is not Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, you are a man after my own feart, I mean heart!

    ReplyDelete