Sunday, March 14, 2010


I am soooo lucky: before I could even begin to miss Josh, Nat, Sarah, Genevieve and Seth arrived for Nat's spring break and overlapped with Josh by one day. We ate corned beef and cabbage in honor of St. Paddy's (but really in honor of Josh who had never had it before) and played a vicious game of Monopoly.

Here is the Monopoly game:

Mr. High Roller (that would be Nat) here with hundreds of reasons to crack us up!
So many laughs but must say that when Nat fell asleep, Josh thought it would be a good idea to split his cash between us remaining three, haha-not happening. BUT Mr. Josh-property-rich, cash-poor-Osborn won the game when Sarah had enough and insisted on a roll-off. 
 (Thank you, my Natonio, for doing the drive to the big city AT THE CRACK OF DAWN to take Josh to the airport because if I'd had to make that drive one more day this week, I would have opened a vein!)
Bon Voyage, Josh!!!!! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment