Friday, December 3, 2010

Very traumatic morning. Lucy and I left Sophie in the capable hands of Debbie. My baby's first haircut! Debbie wouldn't let me stay and it took three hours to shave it all off. So, Lucy and I went shopping, took a walk and watched the clock. Well, here is the little princess with her hairdresser and then giving me the goo goo eyes. She still has the hair on her head and on her tail. How cute is this girl!!!

This afternoon, I picked up Sue and Elizabeth and then drove down for Carol Ann's holiday party. Her decorations were great and the food, OMG the food. So much, so good, so full. At one point, Carol Ann disappeared and Santa appeared (coincidence? I don't think so.) Santa had a gift for each and every one of us. So generous. Here she is, surrounded by her legion of fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment