Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last Straw!

This morning was the LAST STRAW! My electric toothbrush is dead! When is this run of bad luck going to end? Honestly!

So, yesterday I went to the annual holiday luncheon for Mariners Hospital. Fun to see old friends and catch up. We sang Christmas carols and had a really nice lunch at Braza Lena in Islamorada. I did NOT win the raffle basket which put a slight damper on the afternoon.  hmmmmph

Well, I get home and this is what my neighbor across the street is up to:


 Ok, I don't think too much about it -- until dark. OMG, it's like Wrigley Field is right across the street! Thankfully, my bedroom is on the other side of the house AND I don't need a flashlight when I walk the dogs at night!

And, finally, I did not mean to be alarmist with my last post. Just wanted to share the information. My friend Karen emailed me this morning to say that her father-in-law had the same thing, had to leave his practice early because of it, but then lived to 103.  Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Ask your neighbor if the name Clark Griswold sounds familiar to him.

    ReplyDelete