Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I heard on the news this morning that Elizabeth Edwards is on her death bed. I've perhaps mentioned her situation in the past. It makes me sick. Let's review, shall we? Her husband, Jon Edwards, is a cheating lying pig who deserves to have his you know what hacked off and stuffed down his throat, but enough about him. I want to bring up Rielle Hunter (real name, Lisa Druck) once more because I just can't wrap my mind around her behavior. What kind of evil witch sleeps with another man's wife (and let's not even go into the fact that she had been diagnosed with cancer at the time?) What in the world could cause a woman to treat another woman this way? And, how does she live with herself, especially today? Why is it that she hasn't opened a vein and gone for a dirt nap by now? Actually, that would be too good for her. She deserves to suffer, like Elizabeth Edwards is suffering, before she checks out.
Just wondering, that's all.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth's battle is over now. May this wonderful and strong woman rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete