Sunday, May 16, 2010

Moving right along, Stacy and I went our separate ways Thursday morning early. She to Northern Virginia and me to Lexington, Mass to see my sister and family. It was a long day of driving but the girls and I made it in time for dinner and stayed, as I always do at the Aloft in Lexington. Shout out! It is fabulous.  Here are some pics from my visit:

First up: sister, Leslie - about to be a Harvard grad, dontcha know!

Next: bro-in-law, Tom, one of the sweetest men I know. This is their cute house.


Now, two of the loves of my life: Will and Anna. Even if I wasn't related, if I were a complete stranger, I would still say they are beautiful inside and out. Really. This is their new trampoline.

Lastly, here is the beauteous Zoe with new baby girl, Izzy. How cuuute are they?? (Sophie the beast, mauled Izzy first thing, of course. oy vey.  Luckily no blood was spilled.)

No comments:

Post a Comment