Thursday, January 21, 2010

So, I have to say that I am loving Tai Chi - it is very graceful, slow and meditative. I am learning the soft form of the Yang Style. (There is a hard form as well which means I should be able to kick some serious a$$ by the time I'm through.) This guy actually looks a bit like my instructor . . .
The jury is out on my drawing class. I drew goldfish yesterday and although they are identifiable as such, Nemo was more realistic looking.
So, today is a stormy day with tornadoes in the neighboring counties and radio commentators telling us to remain in our homes unless those homes are trailers or mobile homes.

Here is what I worked on this morning: Sweet little blankies for great-niece Willa in the cute birdie design by Valorie Wells.




No comments:

Post a Comment