Monday, October 18, 2010

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

I spent part of Sunday at the annual Making Strides walk hawking t-shirts. Honey, these women (and a few of the men) were wild for these t-shirts. I mean, watch out! You don't have the right size, you are liable to get that shirt snatched right off your body!
Anyhoo, it was a beautiful cold and sunny day, perfect for the walk, and we made lots of money for a great cause.
I celebrated afterwards by going to King Eider for a look at their new Fall menu. Had the lentil burger - awesome!
Also of note, my neighbor, Walt, did not have a heart attack. Repeat: did NOT have a heart attack. Turns out it was probably a pulled muscle from hauling out the dock. sigh of relief.

2 comments:

  1. love the boots!! It was so good to see you, can't wait for quilting classes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you saved me a tshirt! :)

    ReplyDelete