Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm back from the Fryeburg Fair today. I went up for a few days and stayed with my friends, Mike and Rita and Jasper.
 I misplaced my camera the day we went to the Fair but Rita is going to send me the pictures she took so, I'll fill you in later . . .
Meanwhile, it's that time of year again already and Pumpkinfest is in full swing. Little Damariscotta is busting at the seams with visitors, one last hurrah before cold weather forces everybody inside.
Here are some of this year's pumpkins:




4 comments:

  1. The pumpkins are great! One of these years I will get to see them in person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the Pumpkin at the body shop on the Biscay road? It a car. Motor and all. I wonder if it has air bags? If the airbags go off do you get Pumpkin Pie...... YUM. VIVA THE GIANT FRUIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I will go and take a picture! Hey, a shout out to King Eider's Pub for the ultra fabulous Spicy Pumpkin Lentil Goat Cheese Salad!!!! Everybody should go and try it in honor of Pumpkinfest!

    ReplyDelete