Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I spent most of the day closing up the cottage at the Lake for the season. I was sad to leave but couldn't have had a better send off as far as such a lovely day. The colors are so beautiful and it was a balmy 60 degrees.

I got home to the Salt Shed around 3:30, put the key in the front door lock and felt a sharp (and familiar) pain in my hip. BEE STING  Oh Crap, I think to my self. (btw, I'm allergic.) Big old furry bee buzzing around me.

So, I called my doctor and of course she is off today so I explained to the nurse and said can somebody just please call me in some steroids so I can nip this in the bud. Not likely, so off I go to the E.R. at St. Andrews. I went through registration, got put in a room, saw a nurse briefly and then my (as my BFF calls it) shoe phone rang. It was the nurse at my doctor's office saying they were calling in the drugs to the drugstore. Buh bye, says I, and off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment