Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yesterday started out hot and sunny and after a morning of laundry, I took myself to lunch in town. In the afternoon, the fog rolled in so I got to work in my sadly neglected garden. Once I started pulling the weeds, I found my first tomatoes! Golden cherry tomatoes that did not last five seconds after I took the pictures. Yum.
I'm waiting for my blueberries to turn blue now - look at how many I have this year on just one bush!!
All caught up on my weeding, just have to tie the tomatoes up. The big yellow flowers are  my pumpkins.
Ta da!  Here is the perfect ending to the day. Beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Great looking garden!! And what a beautiful sunset!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  3. calm turbulence or turbulent calmness

    which is is Liz?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It warms as it chills us always amazed
    It touches our hearts in a gentle graze.
    It is as much about what we feel as what we can see
    It allows the stars to finally be free.
    It takes as it goes, fills the sky again when it grows
    It is the source from which comes poetry and prose.
    It is romance and substance and can't be denied
    and it is there for you, even in blind eyes.
    Tom Petty says it well

    ReplyDelete