Monday, July 5, 2010

So, I've been eyeing this most perfect piece of driftwood for a couple of weeks now. It has been at the high tide line down at the point and would be a perfect archway for my fence. I mentioned this to Nat and he and Bo showed up Sunday morning and we went to take a look. Bo lifted an end and said he reckoned it weighed about 300 pounds. I figured oh well . . . but next thing I knew, he and Nat were walking it up and over the rocks to the street. Yay! I went home and got the wagon and Leslie, if you're looking at this, no worries! Your minivan is fine - worked like a champ!

I'll let it dry in the sun for a few weeks and then see if I can get it installed so stay tuned . . .








After that little adventure (and thank you sooo much, guys) we headed out to the Lake for swimming and a cook out and swimming and more swimming.


Then, last night we left the kids with Slava and Nat took us in the boat to Boothbay Harbor for a perfect front seat to a great fireworks display. 

China_Kyling_Fireworks_Display_Shell.jpg
Happy Independence Day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment