Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Greetings from Florida where it is unbelievably hot and steamy and I miss Maine. Just here for a few days though. I forgot my #@!%^&**  camera!! As my nephew would say, DANG IT!  Anyhoo, I will do my best to illustrate what has been going on:

So, I took Ryder to the airport on Thursday for her flight home to California. I'll miss her!

My friend Stacy flew in the same morning and spent the day in Boston so we met up at the airport and let me tell you, Boston airport's parking setup is crap. Took us almost an hour to find each other and at one point we could even see each other, me in the car leaving the parking garage, Stacy in the second floor window of the terminal. Frustrating!  Anyway, off we went for dinner and overnight in Lexington. We ate at a really good natural foods restaurant and I can't remember the name (but Leslie, it is really really good {although Anna would not touch one item on that menu.}) We spent the night at my sister's house - thank you! and took off for Maine Friday morning.
The dogs were thrilled to see Miss Stacy and we had a jam-packed fun few days Just want to say what an awesome friend Stacy is...

We drove to Portland Monday where Stacy flew out and I stayed over and flew out first thing Tuesday morning.

So, there you have it.
  This is me. I just want to say I feel sorry for all of you who have to live in this heat. I hope I don't come off as gloating when I talk about how lovely Maine is. I don't mean to! (But honestly, this sucks and Maine is wonderful. hahaha)

4 comments:

  1. Nourish. Think that was the name of the restaurant. And it was really really good.

    I'm kind of glad you don't have your camera as I'm afraid that picture of me and Sophie snuggling will make it on - can't imagine how lovely my thighs look in that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not constructive! Love your thighs, and the rest of you too!

    ReplyDelete