Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sorry for the time-out but I have no wifi at my rental this week which is wicked irritating! Makes me realize how spoiled I am. I am writing this from the library.

So, anyhoo, backing up to last week, here are a few photos to share:  I just love this picture of the girls. They were not too happy with all of the packing going on. Lucy is gazing at the beach while Sophie looks a bit malevolent, doesn't she? Lucy: Do Not make me leave here.  Sophie: I will rip your throat out.












I title these next pictures: The Case for an RV!

Here is where we pulled off the road for lunch. 








I was trying to get to Cocoa, but once I hit Orlando I just couldn't drive any further so we stopped at La Quinta which is never ever my first choice but it was the only place that would take dogs. I must say I was surprised. So, a shout out to La Quinta Airport West. Very clean and nice. The girls were suitably impressed and needed a little nap after the long slog on the road. (talk about spoiled!)


So, it is so wonderful to be back in the Fabulous Florida Keys! The panhandle was really lovely but those are just not my people. I feel like I'm home now. 

Tomorrow, I will show you my rental for the week and tell you about the dark force floating in the canal out back. (queue twilight zone music . . . )


3 comments:

  1. Oh, so Aunt Stacy is not the only one that lets them sleep on the bed. And she certainly won't take any more harassment about it...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WRONG!!

    1. Aunt Rita is just as bad.
    2. Yes, I will still harass you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go girls!! They are allowed on the couch too!!!

    ReplyDelete