Friday, April 16, 2010

So, danger lurks in my canal! This, my friends, is a CROCODILE! A 12-foot crocodile. Lucy said let me at him and I said sorry girls, there will be no swimming here!  He sunbathed off of my dock all day long. I took this picture from a distance - no way I was going out on the dock to snap his photo!



Yesterday, I saw two manatees in the canal so apparently crocodiles do not eat manatees! However, I have it on good authority that if you see one of these guys, there are a good 7 or 8 in the same area! Holy crapoli! I was planning to do a little kayaking. Not!

Ok, so here is my cute rental for this week. It has a sweet little pool and Stacy Krupa painted palm trees here and there throughout the house.
  Paula and her girls came over and we ordered chinese food which 4-year-old Mattie LOVES. Here is a picture of my pretty friend, Paula, and daughter Caroline.


It is so nice to be back with my peeps. I've been going to water aerobics in the mornings and catching up on all the news. On Wednesday, Mary talked me into going to a Bunco party to benefit Mariner's Hospital (well I couldn't say no to the Auxiliary, right?) For those of you not in the know, it is a dice game played with four people to a table and at the close of each game, two of you move to the next table so you get to socialize with a whole bunch of people. I not only snagged a door prize, I won a raffle prize as well.  woo hoo!!

Next up? Lizzie throws a pool party!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how do you keep Sophie and Lucy out of the canal? I don't think I could sleep knowing he/she was out there. That house looks great!

    ReplyDelete