Monday, December 14, 2009

A visit to the Lancasters of Chattanooga

Another challenge this morning with thick as pea soup fog all morning through the mountains. The road was frozen when the girls and I went for a walk but by 9am we were good to go (even though you could hardly see your hand in front of your face!)

Anyhoo, just another new challenge in a sea of many. I drove right to Brynne and Bo's house and the dogs were thrilled to run and run and run and get muddy and wreak havoc, you get the idea (and thank-you Beth - they are now your biggest fans.) I got to meet Willa for the first time and she is a happy little baby, sweet and beautiful - looks just like my niece, Brynne.
 Don't you love this picture of Marin fishing? She tried to land Sophie but Sophie decided she just wanted to bathe!


Two happy little water babies.




















I found a dog-friendly motel (yuk as usual) and then met Brynne and Bo and the girls at the Blue Water Grill right downtown and let me tell you, it was fabulous! I had the best sashimi which is apparently flown in from Jacksonville every day. The only thing better than the food was the company! Miss Marin is quite the tickler and so articulate and funny - oh do I love her! 
 Here are Zia and Marin. 



1 comment:

  1. It was fabulous to see you! Thank you again for dinner! We love you!!
    brynne

    ReplyDelete