Tuesday, December 15, 2009




See full size image
So I crossed from Georgia to Florida today at about 4pm to 75 warm degrees and sunny skies! I love Florida. Well, I rolled down the windows and suddenly there was a blizzard!  Of Sophie hair, that is.  It started flying around the car and out the windows and just everywhere. The Prius must have looked like Pigpen surrounded by his dirt cloud. I had no idea she had been shedding so much but I will get out the Furminator in the morning!  


Well then I drove and I drove and I drove and no motels, no nothing. At last a rest stop and the girls got a break and had their dinner. Then, back on the interstate. I have finally landed right outside Tallahassee and it will be fun to see it tomorrow as I've never been.  Tomorrow, we will sit for a spell, a nice long time, as the girls and I have had enough driving for awhile.  

More anon.








1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the trip is going well as you enjoy the warm weather think of us starting a spell of very very cold weather.

    ReplyDelete